·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on guys.....someone must know what type of rod ends I am looking for......please help......thanks:rolleyes:

·
Registered
536 Posts
do you know what sizes they are i have some old ones out of a chev if there the right size then i can tell you what they are out of 1 ton or 3/4 ton etc

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Do a google search for "billavista" His site seems to be done but perhaps he has a new one somewhere. He had lots of good info re various sizes of GM TREs.

I only know the numbers for the 3/4 ton ends.

...lars

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Hey Lars.....I found all the info I need:soso but where can I get jam nuts for the 7/8 tre's the article says they are discontinued. Thanks a bunch:p

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
bigjeep95 said:
Thanks guys. Hey Lars.....I found all the info I need:soso but where can I get jam nuts for the 7/8 tre's the article says they are discontinued. Thanks a bunch:p
Call around, some of the local GM dealers can still get 'em.

Broncomania just bought some but I can't remember where he got 'em from. I think from a dealer.

BTW, some TREs come with the jam nuts, some don't. It depends on what they were originally used for.

BTW, are you saying that the 1 ton TREs use a 7/8" thread?

...lars

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually yes. The 1 ton and 3/4 ton tre's are 7/8" When I was last at lordco the listing for 3/4 ton and the 1 ton for some of the tre's were the same......bigger is beter for the 3/4 ton i guess????:confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts