BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a complete 1946 CJ 2A for sale ( no frame ) just body has the vin plate it was on a Datsun frame before... Priced to SELL FAST !!
I also have a CJ5a hrad top and doors
have a CJ5 engine
have loades of willys parts

I even have a 103 inch wheel base 1947 CJ2a
but it is complete and would want a good $$ for it ( I have the complete Go devel for it)
I also have a transfer case converted to work with a small block chev ...
loads of parts email [email protected] for pictures

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a complete 1946 CJ 2A for sale ( no frame ) just body has the vin plate it was on a Datsun frame before... Priced to SELL FAST !!
I also have a CJ5a hard top and doors with glass etc...
have a CJ5 engine 1961-65 4 cyc complete.
have loades of willys parts ( I MEAN LOADS)
I have 7 axels 3 front 4 rare
trans and transfer cases.
I have a transfercase fully rebuilt and with the adapter to accept a sb chev belhousing.. :lame

I even have a 103 inch wheel base 1947 CJ2a
but it is complete and would want a good $$ for it ( I have the complete rebuilt Go devil for it):cwm23:

loads of parts email [email protected] for pictures

I have a spare front end for a Cj2-cj3a rims axels spring carbs manifolds etc...
will sell it all as a package for the right $$ in 1 shot. :cwm23:

[email protected]

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have sold the rebuilt engine and a few small parts...
I have aprox 2 complete willys a MUST see is the 47 she is very cool. I have it all together for a roller. AND if desired she would have everythning except the SB chev seats and fan to have it done . really. I am cleaning the yard... the rebuilt engine sold cheap and everything else will go ... if you need a part for one of these I think I have it ( might have 2 or 3 honestly)

Email for pictures this is neat stuff and if i get a few more things on the 47 I may not want to sell it ( not like that matters as the wife has already dropped her opioion at leat 1000 times this week)

[email protected]

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looking to get this stuff gone Motivated to sell in one shot . or by part but prefer a great deal on the works ... let me know guyz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.