BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1974 Ford Bronco 4X4, 302 V8, headers, dual exhaust, C4 automatic w/shift kit, Dana 44 front, Ford 9 inch rear, recent paint job, white with ghost flames (show purple in the sunlight), fiberglass hood, Kayline fasttrack soft top, full view soft doors, included bikini top, urethane fender flares, fiberglass door inserts, James Duff 2.5 inch lift with dual shocks, long-link traction bars, interior full arma-coated, bucket seats with wet okole seat covers, console, factory rear seat, full roll cage, CD player, CB, front pre-runner bumper with winch mount (sorry, don't have) rear matching with swing-away tire carrier. Great looking and awesome running, and for $6,800, won't be around long, only selling to finance my next project. Located near Bellingham, Washington (North-Western corner of the state on the I5) Call Mike Ellis at 360-595-9985 or 360-201-3256, or e-mail me at:

[email protected]

------------------
Mike Ellis

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Sounds like a real "PRETTY" truck, I am not into anything that would not accept a scratch or dent very well. Sorry!

Sounds like a classic though!!!

------------------
78 Bronco 351M SM435 NP205, D44 and Ford 9", and all stock!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.