BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know a Scout parts dealer??? I need these jam nuts, but I cannot find anybody locally that stocks them. Mine are trashed and don’t do a very good job holding the wheel bearings in place. I have gone through 2 sets of wheel bearings in 6 months and every time I get in there the jam nuts are getting worse:( . The spindle is taking a beating as well.
Any suggestions???
:confused:

·
Registered
75 Posts
There is a site called anything scout-it's a cali company-just had wipers and small stuff shipped from them-took 2 weeks got what i need-paid the price for it though----

they have complete parts list-with price--
anythingscout.com

Nv

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got some jam juts and the washers from a place called Cash Automotive in Denver CO, I'm not sure if they do mail order or not, I had a relative pick them up for me. It was real cheap though, the nuts were used but good, the washers were new, it was only a few bucks for everything.

The place specialized in scouts.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Talk to Rasheed at standard truck parts in surrey he has scout parts. Or goto pick a part in chilliwack they also part out Scouts. If niether one of them can help you let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Derek

·
Registered
863 Posts
Try Kish Equipment in Chilliwack on Yale road west. He use to be the IH dealer around here. Lots of NOS in his yard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts