BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
- 1981 GMC Jimmy Sierra Classic For Sale -

- 6" Lift - Fuel Injected - Brand New Tires -

Tires - Brand New 35x12.5R15 BFG All Terrain Tires.

Engine - Fully Rebuilt SB 350, 4 bolt mains, bored .030 over, flat top pistons, block is decked, heads fully rebuilt (valve seats ground and heads resurfaced), steel head gasgets, RV cam, high volume oil pump.

Engine Accessories - Edelbrock TBI intake, Hooker long tube headers, dual mandrel bent exhaust out rear, MSD Coil and Dist. NEW: Alt, Starter, Water pump, Belts, Rad and Hoses, Power steering Pump, Painless Performance TBI Wiring Harness, Spark plug wires, Spark plug boot protectors.

Also New: Wiper Motor and wire harness for wipers.

Transmission - TH350

Transfer Case - NP208

Custom Rear Drive Shaft - New Front Driveshaft

Lift - 4" front leafs, rear is 4" blocks 2" body lift. All Body Mounts And Lift Were Replaced 2 Years Ago With Energy Suspension Parts. All Leafs Have New Energy Suspension Poly Bushing Installed Also 2 Years Ago.

Axles - 3:42 Gears

Front Axle - Corp. 10 bolt. New 2 Years Ago: Ring and Pinion, Axle U-joints and seals. Upper and lower ball joints. Front brakes and wheel bearings serviced in April (Rotors machined).

Rear Axle - Corp. 12 Bolt. Brakes Serviced in April

Brake System Flushed in April Also.

Body: Front signal and clearance lights are Oval LEDs. I Custom fit them into the fenders. Fenders are a Metalic Gray, the rest of the truck is red. Body is dented, rockers are rusted.

Interior - Dash is sort of taken apart, I was in the middle of mounting a stereo in the center of it and hiding the ECU behind the dash, I was also relocating the heater vents on the dash so it is quite ugly right now. I have most of the pieces if some one wanted to put it back together the way it was. The Jimmy has factory power locks/windows, tailgate, and AC.
The tailgate needs to be rewired. I had plans to remove the AC and have all the parts to do so (blower motor/housing, heater box under the dash and controls) including a brand new heater core. Interior is red in color.

- Spare Parts To Go With It To Complete the Project! -
Gauge cluster, brake booster/master cylinder, all heater parts to convert to no AC, 4 headlights, truck visor, trailer hitches x2, plus lots more!

- Drive Line Parts Also Included! -
Dana 44 front axle 8 lug w/ 4:11 gears complete disc to disc, Corp. 14BFF Rear Axle 8 lug w/ 3:73 gears complete wheel to wheel, NP205 in good shape, 700R4 Transmission that can be adapted to mate to the NP205.

I had big plans for the truck but I bought a new truck and then broke my wrist so I can't work. The project has to go. Fun truck but needs to be finished. TBI runs good very smooth! I have done some tuning but it could be tuned better professionally. All the major parts listed above to makes this a great 4x4 I'm selling with it. All for $3000 and when its done it would be worth a lot more.

I also have an after market ECU and tuning equipment I can sell with it. I just bought it all for over $600 Ill give it away with the truck for $3300.

Please Contact Me By Email With Inquiries @ [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Willing to part out... All the parts I have can also go without the truck.... 14BFF, Dana44 front, NP205, 700R4, Engine can go seperate if anyone is interested, Tires were brand new last winter 35x12.5R15 BFG All Terrains.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts