BC 4x4 Forums banner

1981 Suzuki lj81v

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Visuallemon 
#1 ·
Hey guys I'm new to this form so here it is,

2 years ago I purchased a 1981 Suzuki lj81v it ran fine, I'm the 3rd owner and it's in really good condition. Parts however are impossible to find. I have looked on every website across North America and Australia, it's all my fault. I was out driving it and blew the input shaft to the transfer-case and it's a discontinued part, so if any one has a transfer case input shaft or wants to buy the whole 1981 Suzuki jimny e-mail me hellya_shane@hotmail.com.

If anyone knows what I could swap to use for parts that would be nice to know it's really hard to find information on these things.

I just hAd 2 brand new front leaf springs built and is currently insured and registered in Alberta I'm not parting this out only selling the whole thing or buying a new input shaft, engine doesn't overheat and the clutch is still good there is body rust but it's not that bad. Front and back steel bumpers with a steal roof rack. 4speed standard with reverse. I really don't want to taKe this beautiful antique to a scapper but I don't want to stare at it if I can't use it. I'd really like to put the transfer case back in it and keep it cause it's such a rare piece of discontinued art

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.