BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some headlight bezels, in good shape, with marker lights for my 1982 Toyota buggy project. Need both sides.

Also, looking for:

Ignition with key
steering column cover - brown
Front Fender marker lights
Front Fender Toyota emblems.

I have the following but could use a replacement:
Grill
Dash - Brown, mine is cracked.

Seats???

Will consider all parts trucks too, within a few hours.

What do you have?

I am in Williams Lake.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Me and my buddy have about 5 boxes full of bits and pieces. Your welcome to come down and take a look. They are in Delta, I am not sure how far away williams lake is tho lol.
I dont think I have the bezels but I picked up some tail lights on sunday and the guy had a set, they where black and the pass side lense was a bit melted but still solid (too big of a bulb)
Here is his add.
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pml/pts/1641914970.html
Hope that helps.

·
Registered
323 Posts
if you make it to the lower mainland (langley) i have most of what you want,bezels and side lights,grill,tilt steering column with ign. and key.seats ,a bunch of other parts that are still left on the truck ,all in good shape.plastic covers not sure what color.band new chrome bumper still rapped in plastic .all out of an 83.i'll take a couple of pics.theirs been one guy by to buy a few things,the truck was complete ,i just needed the axles.haven't advertised parts for sale .trucks going to the dump in the next couple of weeks so parts are cheap.i'm not into shipping sorry.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Me and my buddy have about 5 boxes full of bits and pieces. Your welcome to come down and take a look. They are in Delta, I am not sure how far away williams lake is tho lol.
I dont think I have the bezels but I picked up some tail lights on sunday and the guy had a set, they where black and the pass side lense was a bit melted but still solid (too big of a bulb)
Here is his add.
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pml/pts/1641914970.html
Hope that helps.
Thanks for the offer but I am mostly looking for the bezels, I was hoping for some a little closer. Thanks for the link, I'll email him.:beer

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if you make it to the lower mainland (langley) i have most of what you want,bezels and side lights,grill,tilt steering column with ign. and key.seats ,a bunch of other parts that are still left on the truck ,all in good shape.plastic covers not sure what color.band new chrome bumper still rapped in plastic .all out of an 83.i'll take a couple of pics.theirs been one guy by to buy a few things,the truck was complete ,i just needed the axles.haven't advertised parts for sale .trucks going to the dump in the next couple of weeks so parts are cheap.i'm not into shipping sorry.
I am coming down on the weekend of April 24, 2010. Would you be able to hold out that long?

If you have any pictures could you please send to my email address, [email protected]

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.