BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

1984 Ford E350 4x4. 5.9 Cummins diesel. Automatic with gearvender over drive.3 drive shafts:[/U][/B] 2 drive shafts power independent front suspension (1 drive shaft for each front tire) and 1 powers the rear end.

The frame is from a factory built 1980 4x4 Ford Van with the drive line built by Dana. Had a gas 460 in it, now has 5.9 Cummins Diesel which was a brand new crate motor installed in 1992. Has a C6 transmission which was rebuilt at that time and a gear vendor overdrive unit installed. I married the Vdrive system behind the overdrive unit. Both engine and running gear have just under 200,000 miles on them. I believe it has 373 gear ratio. This 4 wheel drive is full time All Wheel Drive. Inside the transfer case is where the spider gears are located and it's direct in and direct out, no high, no neutral, no low. The van spent most of it's life in Arizona and the rest of the time in my shop. Just painted! There is no rust issues.

Bench seat folds to bunk. 4 inch exhaust. 4 inch lift. Spare transmission and transfer case (very rare). Mechanics service box with custom made new aluminum doors and latches. 35" BF Goodrich tires.

You won't see another one like it. Turns heads everywhere!

$20,000

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts