1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
heres the craigslist ad:
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
[

tons of pics and info on there. email/call/text contact on CL page. a couple short videos in the cl ad. $6000 OBO.... in no hurry to sell and have the space to store it so dont come at me with $3000 cause if the truck was parted out it would get a lot more than that. runs great, strong motor see ad for details. will accept trades of other toys and guns. 50cal rifle? haha... :finger_1:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
good luck with the sale....... you'll need it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good luck with the sale....... you'll need it

thanks dick. already had 2 people come and look at it and one guy offer me a trade for a import sports car. considering its been up for 3 days i think im doing ok. next time you feel like being a prick go do it in someone elses thread loser.

·
Registered
77 Posts
you can't transfer the registration on a vehicle with a vi. I bought one a few years back and couldn't do shit with it just became a parts truck. might be worth the effort to ease the sale

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Yes you can transfer ownership. I have done it. You need to do it during the day as they have to call icbc to do an override.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I thought you could transfer ownership of a vehicle with a vi and put an a to b permit on it ( so it could be driven to get an inspection or whatever). I've never bought a vehicle with a vi.either way,I wouldn't drive a big ass Toyota on the highway with steering knuckle stud issues.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Transfer ownership you can do.

You cannot put a permit on it. Trailer or tow it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
interesting. must have been a new person that didn't know when i tried or they changed it. either good to know.

good luck with the sale

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

$5500 if anyone cares. yes of course you can transfer a vehicle with a VI you just cant put any insurance on it. not even day permits. if you parted the truck out you'd get well over 6grand. how much are a set of bead lockers with 37" iroks going for? 95% tread. id say $2000 just for the tires and rims. plus the longfield axels all around. very low km motor, dual tran case, trussed axel housing. hydro steer. high steer. 100% solid rust free frame. custom built front driveshaft that can telescope and be put in the rear. the leafs with 6" shackles. dont skip over shit just cause of a VI. ive bought a couple vehicles over the years that needed inspections. take a look and you may not have to put in much work. there are some hidden gems out there. my truck was rock solid and didnt need much. needed an ebrake and some fender flares. yota transfercase brake counts as a mechanical ebrake and is only $300. rubber maid bins are $10 each. and steering knuckle needs doing but that should be a simple job for anyone who has had a solid axel toyota. i rebuilt both in an afternoon and took the knuckle itself to a machine shop for heli coils. looking back heli coils were a bad idea... fuggers pulled right out hence why its now buggered. six shooter knuckle kit will be going on the next toyota i own.

anyways... its gone and its time to start a new project. thanks for looking at my post!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts