BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one needs parts? I have the complete A/C system pulled and ready to go, $500 and I can bring it to Vancouver(or anywhere along Highway #3 this weekend if I know by Wednesday evening. Same for other parts with enough notice.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just about pulled all I want/need and have been asked about. This carcass will be at the crusher next week. If you want something, or even think you want something, this would be a good time to ask!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I want a left hand drive non rusty troopy. I think I want your FJ45LV and most likely your FJ55 as well. Im pretty sure you meant pertaining to your other parts cruiser but I had to mention it in case you find a worthy specimen in Guatemala or Africa that you could send me. We spent 3 years with Teen Missions International and understand how unfun "transition" can be. Oh and I suffer from a bad case of Cruiseritus. My boys also just returned from 2 weeks in Guatemala working with Fe Viva in Chickamalea sp?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if it has a full floating rear end how much and would you deliver it to kamloops ?

If it had a full floater it would be under my BJ60!! I have a locked semi floater though?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.