BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new here, and my purpose for posting is to seek help with my 89 Toyota p/u. I have 2 of them that are the exact same (one's an xtended cab). One I rolled last summer), and the new one has just stopped running. The common belief among myself and friends is that it's the head.

I'm going to have a mechanic confirm this, but I'm curious if anyone would be willing to trade the work to be done for the carcass of the old truck (it ran beautifully, no troubles, well maintained parts, etc.). I could also offer some 'sweet' tires on nice aluminum rims for said truck.

My bottom line is that I'm a broke chick with little mechanical aptitude, and I need to fix my truck!

Any help, offers or suggestions would be great!

I'm thinking the parts needed to fix the one could be taken from the smashed one.

It also has it's papers, so that maaay be useful to someone....?

If this sounds cool, give me a call please! Jodi, (604) 316-5513

·
Registered
178 Posts
Where are you located?

Hello, I'm new here, and my purpose for posting is to seek help with my 89 Toyota p/u. I have 2 of them that are the exact same (one's an xtended cab). One I rolled last summer), and the new one has just stopped running. The common belief among myself and friends is that it's the head.

I'm going to have a mechanic confirm this, but I'm curious if anyone would be willing to trade the work to be done for the carcass of the old truck (it ran beautifully, no troubles, well maintained parts, etc.). I could also offer some 'sweet' tires on nice aluminum rims for said truck.

My bottom line is that I'm a broke chick with little mechanical aptitude, and I need to fix my truck!

Any help, offers or suggestions would be great!

I'm thinking the parts needed to fix the one could be taken from the smashed one.

It also has it's papers, so that maaay be useful to someone....?

If this sounds cool, give me a call please! Jodi, (604) 316-5513

1 - 3 of 3 Posts