BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a bit leary about actually posting this for sale on here only because I know 97% of you are in areas that require aircare and I can almost guarantee this will not pass (no catalytic converter). But at any rate, here goes :p

1992 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
4 wheel disc brakes with new pads/rotors in front and new pads in rear.
Power sunroof/mirrors
H22A swap (200hp/167lb-ft tq.)
Helical LSD Tranny
Exedy Clutch
K&N short-ram Intake
Aluminum 4-core radiator
Front/Rear upper strut bars
Rear lower tie bar
Rear c-pillar bar
Skunk2 front upper control arms
Tseduo full exhaust
Honda 14" Ek SI rims w/ nokian hakkipalitta winter tires
JDM Amber front corner lenses
Optima Yellow top battery relocated to the trunk in a marine box.
Compustar 2-way alarm w/remote start.
Kenwood ipod/phone w/bluetooth handsfree deck and alpine type r/mb quart speakers.

The bad - Passenger side front wheel bearing is getting a bit clunky. Drivers side outer CV started clicking a couple weeks back.

$4300 FIRM. or will knock it down to $4K without the stereo. Will entertain trades for close to rust free 4-door automatic SUVS (looking at 90+ 4Runners/Cherokees MAYBE a 01+ explorer (they're out there at that price)).

More pictures can be found >Here< on my photobucket page. Photos speak for themselves. Car isn't perfect and the price reflects that. Thanks for looking, please pass this along to your friends if you know someone looking for a Honda that easily chases down a 5.0L ;)

Justan - 250-300-5662 located in Westbank.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.