BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The good: 1993 toyota pickup ext cab
Standard, 3.0L v6, 3 inch lift
Has an after market radio installed, and trail lights wired, and class 3 hitch with 2" ball
Has new shocks, new fuel filter, new drum brakes, new pitman arm, new ball joints, new valve cover gasket, oil changed 100 km ago, oil changes done every 5000km myself with oil stabilizer.
Comes with canopy and 31x10.5x15 moto master A/T2 tires at 85% tread. "Custom made" wood sleeping platform if you want it ha ha.

The bad: Fuel injector(s) leaking gas, would be an expensive fix so price can be adjusted likewise

The ugly: Rust holes around the bottom of cab, rust starting to show in small places around wheel wells. Was in a slow speed fender bender last week, only rusty bumper was damaged (which I meant to replace anyways) and left turn signal light.

Selling because I dont have the tools or time to fix it msyelf. Truck could be good for parts, but besides the injectors the engine is actually in great shape for its age. Have records dating to 1996 showing it was well taken care of by first couple owners. Body is not in that good of shape, that's why this vehicle makes a great mudding or 4x4 camping utility vehicle. Open to any offer reasonable.
Text or call 250-261-9123 or message me on here to offer. I have no real idea of what it could be worth, and the highest offer I got is from some low baller for 600$ (essentially the price of the tires)
Truck located in cranbrook
Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Tire Window

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Light Automotive tire Locking hubs

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Synthetic rubber Tread

·
Registered
220 Posts
Is the truck drivable in the current state ?,cause I have a flare bed either way

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.