1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally 1986 Merkur XR4Ti
Complete running motor w/ turbo.
135000 KM,
Head rebuilt by Thunderbolt (>$600) new timing belt, tune up, Aurora plug wires, Injectors serviced, etc <3000KM ago
wiring harness and computer
exhaust manifold and turbo housing mildly ported
Over 200HP, runs great!
accessories optional
set up for Ford Ranger, but easily adaptable to many others. Makes a really fun truck!
$1000 obo
Also Ranger (2wd) 5 speed trans for 4cyl, several, Mazda and TK.
other Ranger parts available also.
83-92 reg cab with full integral interior roll cage.

------------------

I'm on my way to impact, Taste the high speed dirt!

·
Registered
53 Posts
if you can't sell it i might want to takle it off your hands but i don't think that i can pay 1000 may be 700 or around that but not sure let me know

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Chubby:
if you can't sell it i might want to takle it off your hands but i don't think that i can pay 1000 may be 700 or around that but not sure let me know
Got anything worthy of partial trade? I'm willing to deal some...
Come have a look at it, anyway.
Erik
585-3804

------------------

·
1,269 Posts
Is that stuff still for sale man? I have a buddy who would be very interested. Drop me an email cuz I don't look around in the Ford section too often!

------------------
86 Toy long box with a 6" (hehe) and some 35s. I ain't gonna say I'm planning on doing this or that to it, I'll tell you when I've DONE it.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Originally posted by Captain Air Time:

83-92 reg cab with full integral interior roll cage.
Bare cab, no fenders? No rust? What would you take for it, and what parts might you need? I have a yard full of useful and not so useful Ford stuff (mostly Ranger/BII, parts of 302's, and a few other odd bits...)

------------------
Blue coyote
"Broncenstein" is:
chopped 84 BII
(early model Navigator)
6" lift, 32's
4.10's w. rear l/s

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Blue coyote:
Bare cab, no fenders? No rust? What would you take for it, and what parts might you need? I have a yard full of useful and not so useful Ford stuff (mostly Ranger/BII, parts of 302's, and a few other odd bits...)
I want $600 for the cab, its a must see. The cage alone is worth a lot more than that. No fenders, no dash, no rust. Its the ultimate starting piece for a tough truck, or with some mods a stock dash can be made to go in.
As for trade, I would consider a complete D35 as partial trade, there's not much else that comes to mind at the moment, other than a complete B2 with reasonable body (friend looking for B2 valued under $1000)

------------------

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chubby, you don't answer email, or what?

------------------

·
Registered
26 Posts
hey, if you still have the ranger motor...i need to know if it will fit my 83 ranger motor mounts...im sure it will...the next years model fit the turbo into it....lemme know somedetails if you still got it.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by RandyRanger:
hey, if you still have the ranger motor...i need to know if it will fit my 83 ranger motor mounts...im sure it will...the next years model fit the turbo into it....lemme know somedetails if you still got it.
Yes will fit 83, may need different motor mount bracket, there were some differences, but if you have a 4 cyl now, you can just use the ones off that motor. Straight bolt in, requires the heater box to be notched (easy).
3" down pipe fits perfectly, straight down off the turbo outlet, I have one that I can sell with the motor. You will need a HP fuel pump and lines, perhaps from a later model truck (any efi ranger will work). The wiring harness is already modified to plug into a carburated Ranger's harness, so very little wiring required. If you need any more details, E-mail me direct at [email protected] or phone 604 585 3804. I'll be outside most of the week (day and night) modifying my Ranger, so leave a message, and I'll get back to you.
Erik

------------------

[This message has been edited by Captain Air Time (edited August 22, 2001).]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.