BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have two 4runners I need to get rid of. one is a black 87 runner that doesnt look to pretty and has an oil leak but is air cared. my other is a lightish blue 88 but it is missing some things it has no motor in it and missing the rear tail gate and steering wheel. I would like to sell the 87 as a whole truck but the 88 is fair game anything you want is up for grabs, it doesnt have any power options in the doors and it only has a 2 1/2 body lift ( nothing cool ). I also have a 22re that been sitting for about two years but ran great when it was pulled out. I dont really have any set prices i want for any of these so make me an offer. Oh yeah they are located in cloverdale.

·
Registered
805 Posts
trade you a 1993 sonoma reg cab shortbox thats currently in pieces (all parts are there) for the 88?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I dont want to part out the 88 yet I would prefer if someone took the whole thing. The frame is in good condition when I drove it but I haven't been under it in over a year. I would take $500 for the whole thing If nobody wants it I will start a new thread if and when I decide to part it out.

·
Registered
89 Posts
if the 88 body is rusty i would like to cut out a 4" square from the drivers side, under the rear seat(body mount) and how much for the 2 1/2" body lift? $50? $100 for both? U say ur parting it out then u say ur not so what is it?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.