BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I machined a few of these for a school project at BCIT. I kept one for my self and gave a few to friends. I have 5 left if anyone wants one. They are CNC machined from 4140 alloy solid steel bar stock and are sandblasted, primed and painted. I made them to accept a 3/4" shackle which is stamped at 9500lbs working strength. Any money made on these after I pay off material goes to my tuition.

NEW PRICE $35 with shackle, $25 without (reason: to beat trail gears price)

Thanks

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmm, I checked out the trail gear canada website and with tax the mount and shackle came to $36.55. I couldent get a quote on shipping but once I get a rough quote on shipping to this area I will make the price of my mount and shackle beat there price. I think shipping will be quite a bit as these suckers are heavy. Thanks for the heads up Brent.

*Edit* Just found out that NSOR carrys trail gear stuff so shipping wouldent be a problem for us locals. I set my new price at $35 with shackle or $25 without

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.