BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2000 xj auto trans, comes with TC (torque converter), flex plate, pcm, also have stock 2000 4.0L exh. manifolds and down pipes. $400 or trade for aluminum boat, beefy rear bumper, xj dana 44, whatya got?

·
Registered
109 Posts
That is a good motor, and the tranny should be good for a long time.......those came out of XXX-J........I miss having a 4X4 :(

Goodluck with sale

Paul

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shoot me an offer on this stuff...it's taking up room in my shed!!! trades are good too!!

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
x2.. awesome tranny..nothing to do with them but keep oil in em

i'd take it for a spare but at 400 bucks i'll pass unless it comes with the motor too ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
motor is in my xj already (whole reason i bought the package).....you can have the old one though.....pretty much just a block.....no scoring just slightly glazed from 350,xxx kms, crank would need to be turned and cam is done, head is on the 2k engine (long story), 2k head is done......like i said..pretty much just a block

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Dont really need one.. mines still going strong thusfar..

Not sure anyone will pay 4 bills for an aw4 though... they just dont die.. ive seen them go for 100. That being said who knows the condition

But if this one was on a heep called xxx-j id be wary! ;) sounds like it got its balls beaten hard hehe

That being said, if you need 400 go craigslist.. youd have a shot with the stock crowd

·
Registered
109 Posts
Dont really need one.. mines still going strong thusfar..

Not sure anyone will pay 4 bills for an aw4 though... they just dont die.. ive seen them go for 100. That being said who knows the condition

But if this one was on a heep called xxx-j id be wary! ;) sounds like it got its balls beaten hard hehe

That being said, if you need 400 go craigslist.. youd have a shot with the stock crowd
Actually, it was babied. One good trip out dented every panel. Anybody, who ever went out with me, knows it was drivin like a granny, almost all the miles on it were highway miles. That is a good tranny, if I had more enery I would have just done a body swap, but I was lazy. In hind sight, I should still be driving it....... :(

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
interesting.........i should try and make a kit to swap them into an exploder!! lol !!!....hhmmmmm.....

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Actually, it was babied. One good trip out dented every panel. Anybody, who ever went out with me, knows it was drivin like a granny, almost all the miles on it were highway miles. That is a good tranny, if I had more enery I would have just done a body swap, but I was lazy. In hind sight, I should still be driving it....... :(
Well you treated yours better than I treat mine bahahahah..shit maybe I should buy this one ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts