BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, i've decided to sell the Excursion... Its been a really fantastic ride for a while now, but time for a change. Its got some amazing stuff for someone who wants a well build truck.

99304km 6.0L Turbodiesel. Baby’d and always taken care of…

Features: 4x4 shift on the fly. Black/grey Exterior, Grey Leather interior.

Paint is in great shape. Triple Gauge Pod on driver side pillar. (Pyro, Boost, Compressor PSI) Trans temp gauge on steering column. Front Captains with power adjust on both sides.

Chrome Side Step Bars. Second row 60-40, that fold down almost flat. Third row fully removable bench. Seating for 7-8 plus loads of room for gear.

Factory Ford Offroad Package (Skid plates etc). 6” Lift, 35” General Grabbers and a second set of new (middle of last winter) grabbers with spikes for winter. Will get you through the worst winter can throw at you.

American Racing Wheels, Rancho 9000 shocks all the way around.

ARB Sahara Bumper with Warn 15,000Pound Winch. I actually have the original new bumper that came with the truck as well, so if one didn’t want the bumper and winch, I have a brand new (stored since new) bumper for it still here.

Amazing stereo in the truck. DVD with 7.1 surround sound and subs with custom enclosure center console. On board Air Compressor. Much more.

Ordered new from the factory. Pulls 11,000 pounds so easily you barely feel it.

BRAND NEW HEADS and gasket/bolts upgrade installed with EGR Delete kit. Important work done to the motor that most 6L have to have done to correct the engine issues that everyone knows about with these. Its already done!

For a lot more info and some really great pics check out the site i made for more info: http://www.atvcanada.ca/excursion

Deejay (Mike)
email: webmaster AT undergroundtechnologies dot ca
(Best to email me as it goes to my blackberry anywhere.)

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
How much?:poke:
Sorry my bad... I should have mentioned the price is listed on the website in the contact us page...

http://www.atvcanada.ca/excursion

(For those who for some reason don't want to read about everything included or specs on the truck, I was originally asking 35K but have now reduced the pricedown to 29K...)

I still love this truck and actually so much that I turned down another deal on it the other day because it just wasnt worth how much I still like it. Does that make sense? lol.... I will keep driving it no problem if it doesn't sell, but i know offroaders would appreciate this thing more than a soccer mom. I use to use it to take my sleds up to the trailheads and once or twice to get firewood in a cut block up here on my mountain (umm both times using a trailer of course...), but thats about it for offroading. Its been mainly street drivin. Doesnt mean the new owner couldnt start though. :) After all the motor work I have had done to this truck it should take the next owner for another million KM. :) (I got the heads and gaskets all replaced and fixed as per the Ford documented issues with the 6L.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.