BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'M THINKING OF SELLING MY TRUCK TO PAY OFF SOME DEBTS, LOANS, BILLS, ETC. THAT SEEM TO KEEP ADDING UP...

IT IS A 2003 DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB SHORT BOX LARAMIE 4X4 WITH THE 5.7L HEMI V8, FULLY LOADED WITH POWER EVERYTHING, LEATHER, ETC
IT HAS A 5" SUPERLIFT SUSPENSION LIFT AND A 3" BODY LIFT WITH TOYO MT 37X13.50R20s ON HELO MAXX 20X10 CHROME WHEELS AND 4.56 GEARS IN THE AXLES AND LOCKER IN THE REAR.
I HAVE INVESTED OVER $30,000 IN AFTERMARKET PARTS INTO THIS TRUCK AND IT IS REALLY UNIQUE, NOT JUST ANOTHER LIFTED RAM.
IT HAS A DVD PLAYER, GPS NAVIGATION, LOUD STEREO AND A TON OF OTHER CUSTOM PARTS AND MODIFICATIONS.
I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THIS TRUCK AND HAVE DONE ALL OF THE WORK AND MAINTENANCE TO IT MYSELF.
THIS IS A VERY CLEAN ACCIDENT FREE SMOKE FREE TRUCK THAT HAS BEEN MY BABY FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS BUT UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO LET IT GO SO I CAN GET MYSELF OUT OF THE HOLE, HOWEVER, I'M NOT REALLY TRYING HARD TO SELL IT OR DESPERATE TO GET RID OF IT SO I WON'T BE LETTING IT GO CHEAP.

AUTO TRANS, 159,000 KM, BRIGHT SILVER METALLIC.

PLEASE E MAIL ME IF YOU'RE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED.

$28,500

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.