BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody have an adapter for either a 205 or 208 to fit a th400. or maybe you have a t case and adapter? let me know what you got.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Is the th400 meant for a 205 or 208, because the that originally had the 208 has a long output shaft that won't work with a 205, so you'll need to change the output, that's the issue I'm having with going from a 208 to 205

·
Registered
234 Posts
the th400 has a long output but where you are wrong is that it will only work with the 4" newer style adapter with the long input on the 205 which i have you cant use the racetrack fig 8 pattern on those because they are not long enough but i have the round 85-87 style that looks almost identical to a np203 adapter and with the 208 tailshaft and the long input on the 205 it bolts right on no problems

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey king, when do you think you will be pulling it off? i'm in alberta,,,would you be willing to throw it on the greyhound if i pay for the ride?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.