BC 4x4 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
so havent been able to do much on my own stuff lately , so It was nice today , when I found some time ..

built a smoothie cowl and got it trimmed

then I started on the flip front

cut the fenders in 1/2 , so they would be easier to work with ..
trimmed off the mount flanges , and "fit" them to the body .. got everything where I wanted , pulled it off , and glassed it

re installed , and "fit the bottom 1/2 of the fenders .. pulled it off , and glassed it

·
Registered
626 Posts
Looks good! Will be interesting to see how you hinge the front clip.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
You should clean up those rims and run them when the truck is completed.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Looks good! Will be interesting to see how you hinge the front clip.
stay tuned :)

You should clean up those rims and run them when the truck is completed.
yeah .. I love these wheels and this is the "look" I want , but bolt pattern is off .... so i do have to order new ones , I just hope they make them for the bolt pattern

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
got the bed sides built .. OBVIOUSLY .. it's just "sitting there" just to get an "idea"

The rim/tire size is way to big .. to much offset .. so I need to at least throw on the OE stockers , to continue
and I'm thinkin a "bob" cuz it just seems to long ?

·
Registered
349 Posts
i would save the bobbing for 4wd's The longer the better for 2wd i think. I had a mint 2wd extra cab long box for a while and it was awesome.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Read through the trekker build and sub'd to this one. You truely are a master of your craft, your work blows my mind Corey. I should be in the okanagan in april sometime to come see you, just waiting for the damn snow to clear up here so i can leave!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Slow isn't always a bad thing. Gives you time to think about what you want to do and gives you time to do it right. I believe if your going to do something do it right the first time, don't half ass it. I can tell you share that same value.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts