BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have just reciently purchased a 3" body lift from trailmaster and there were no instructions. does anyone have any tips on installing this? i have an 85 toyota extra cab. i ordered the body mount kit from energy suspension too. any tips will be great. thnks

------------------
what one sees as a dent, i see as a memory.

·
Chump
624 Posts
Originally posted by wheelsBB:
i have just reciently purchased a 3" body lift from trailmaster and there were no instructions. does anyone have any tips on installing this? i have an 85 toyota extra cab. i ordered the body mount kit from energy suspension too. any tips will be great. thnks
Talk to Adam....he has a trailmaster 3" body lift in his 85 toyota xcab...he may even have the instruction sheet kicking around if you need it. I bet if you asked him really nice he would fax it to you...

[email protected]

·
Registered
138 Posts
Just out of curiosity, how much did you pay for that lift?

------------------
'85 4runner, 6' suspension lift and 35' mudders (my baby)

·
Registered
27 Posts
He paid $160 plus %7 tax for the pickup and a body lift from trail for a 4 runner is $130 plus tax. I'm his roomate!!

------------------
When in doubt, gas it out

·
Registered
43 Posts
if i were you i would call the place you bought it and ask them, or go onto the internet and look for some.

------------------
Currently building up my 1990 4runner / 33"x12"s 3" body lift 9000LB warn ready to bolt on, and looking for suspention lift...?anybody?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts