BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if 31x10.5 will fit in a stock tracker?

------------------
Little Tracker lookin' for big fun!

G

·
To get 31x10.5's on my Sidekick, I had to do a 3" body an some minor fender trimming.
The largest you could go is probably a 29x9.5 with some moderate fender trimming.
Hope that helps at all.
JC

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
235/75R15 (29") is the most you will be able to stuff in there.

------------------
If you didn't roll it, you havn't tried hard enough!

·
Registered
21 Posts
ya you can put them on, a good brand is desert ace, radial A\T. there best if they been used and are second hand! MRTRACKER if you can find some buy them as fast as you can!!!! for 150 dollars

·
webwheeling...
1,475 Posts
Its a good thing I quit smokin crack or I might have understood what that last guy said.
No 31's will not fit, no way no how. 3" is the minimum lift height for those tires.

------------------
Dave

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Graham seeing what everyone else is saying, looks like I might have to get my 3"er. Then I'll buy yours.

------------------

G

·
Just thought you might be interested...
The 3" body was pretty easy to install. I went with the Calmini. It took me two days in my driveway, with a minimum of tools.
The main thing was trying to get the back bumper to fit back on, cause they don't give you hardware to remount it.
By the way two days was about 5-6 hours day one, and 4 hours day two with lots of pissing around.

G

·
Ya, you have to extend the stearing, extend the shifter(s), and tack weld in some frame supports(I think 2 on each side).
Pretty minor stuff though, if you don't have a welder there's lots of guys out there that'll do it.
JC

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Hey MRTracker

Check out the "go ahead,laugh at my expense" thread posted below by lane smith before you order stuff from the good ol' US of A.
If you look around you may find some shop locally that will install a body lift for you for close to what you will pay just for the kit after the exchange and other funky hidden costs.
That's what I did with my Sidekick...

------------------

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by MudKick:
Hey MRTracker

Check out the "go ahead,laugh at my expense" thread posted below by lane smith before you order stuff from the good ol' US of A.
If you look around you may find some shop locally that will install a body lift for you for close to what you will pay just for the kit after the exchange and other funky hidden costs.
That's what I did with my Sidekick...

Where did you get it done and for how much?

------------------

G

·
No Limits told me $450.00ish for a 2 1/2", but I got the Calmini 3" for just over $200.00.
Just thought you might like to know.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Yes, Reo at No Limit Off Road. At 562 5268. I drove off all done for 400 or maybe 450, it's been a while...

------------------

1 - 15 of 15 Posts