BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yup 4 - 33" x 12.50R x 15" Good Year MTRs with about 20% tread left.

They have been wheeled and have the usual rock rash, 1 has a patch, 1 has a plug and 1 has a roofing nail, all in the treads, but all hold air. . . . LOL!

Will not separate, $200 cash . . . . Firm!

Not available on weekends!

to reiterate, I'm not available on weekends, for all who are interested post up here and I'll get back to you on a first post first serve basis.

p.s. 6 - 35" x 12.50R x 15" KMs on 6 bolt Black Crawlers available next week, you can see one under the stack of MTRs . . . . SOLD!

:canadian

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:Let me know about the 35's
I'll post up some pics and tread depth when I get them off my truck probably about 35% - 40%

Basically 4 mounted on 8" Crawlers, 1 mounted on some chrome jobby (spare) and one not mounted (in pic above)

$600 for all or $500 for 4 on Crawlers and $50 each for the others. Will not separate tires from wheels.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll post up when I get the 35"s to Maple Ridge next week and we can see who can come up with the cash firsts.

Meanwhile, the 33" MTRs are still up for grabs!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry guys, all 6 BFGs were gone before I even got them down to Maple Ridge, in fact I found a buyer for all the parts that I'm stripping of my Burb to do the SAS.

Anyway, the 4 - 33: MTRs are still available!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not available on weekends!

to reiterate, I'm not available on weekends, for all who are interested post up here and I'll get back to you on a first post first serve basis.

Leaving for Tulameen on Friday about 6Pm

Will be back in MR Sunday night about 9Pm

·
Registered
690 Posts
Still got them!

Ryan? Andrea?

Thanks for the heads up Jordy, but tread wise, they are no better than what we have already. Yours are just newer and not cracked like ours are ..LOL... Plus I have a line on 85% MT's with rims for $500 at the moment... Still dont know if I want to spend money on 33's, or wait long enough for the gear and axle install and just spend the money on 35's

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey you still down in ridge? i'm gonna be down this weekend and could use some bigger tires. let me know.
Tank, Looks like the GF is staying in Maple Ridge this weekend and will be available Sunday if you want to stop by and check out the tires.

If this works call me before Friday night, 778-240-3065

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.