BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought an entire axle from 2Low a couple of months back, and do not need the third. I believe it came from a 97-98 Taco with about 180K on it. Backlash is about .007-.009, which I think is about right.... How does $150 sound? Email [email protected] for more info and/or pics. The diff is located in Willie's Puddle.

Attachments

·
Registered
730 Posts
not that it matters but that is a 95 or older diff by the look of the speed sensor and casting ribs. and your backlash is great for a used diff.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the correction Ryno, I am just going off the info that was given to me (along with my admittedly poor memory...), so if you or anyone else wants to try and place a more accurate date on the diff, please feel free :)

Hey djjack, can't stay away from the Yota's now that you've had a taste? :poke:

Bgray, I've had bad experiences with COD, so would prefer to stay away from that option if possible. However I can drop the diff off at the greyhound, post office, other shipper of your choice, or meet up with someone passing through the area who is willing to deliver the diff to you. If you really want it, I am willing to hold it for a week or so until you can get the funds together.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.