BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
BAD PRICE, ITS WORTH LIKE $2500 MAX NEEDIN ENGINE WORK, THERES PLENTY OF IFS 4RUUNERS OUT THERE WITH GOOD ENGINES FOR LESS, LET HIM DREAM AND WALK AWAY

------------------
Sold 85 Toyota extra cab 4x4 2" lift 33" BFG M/T with lots of tire rub!
Wanted 84/85 4runner, needed a few more seats less rust, and a beter FRAME.

·
Registered
64 Posts
If I was looking for another 4runner, Id consider either the one that Flex or Mudrunner have for sale, both are in the toyota for sale section.

later
Ken

------------------
Only in Canada Eh.....

·
Registered
193 Posts
That is too high a price. There are plenty of IFS 4-runners out there with no engine problems. As for anything to look out for, come awn its a toyota! As long as you change the oil regularly and do the timming chain every 150,000 or so they can go for about 500,000 km.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I bought my 88 Runner with a milkshaked engine for 950 - came with: New back window/motor, Rebuilt rear driveshaft, Optima battery less than 1 year old, Minimal rust. Why pay $6500 for one that needs engine work. My opinion is a $6500 87 Runner is a perfect, low mileage stock one, Or one with well done modifications which would cost you more to do yourself than you are paying for the truck.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
what ever that guy is smokin I want some

------------------
Sold 85 Toyota extra cab 4x4 2" lift 33" BFG M/T with lots of tire rub!
Wanted 84/85 4runner, needed a few more seats less rust, and a beter FRAME.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
that original post isn't very clear. when i read it, i thought he meant $6500 + some engine work to be done as payment.

------------------
it's a jeep thing, no one understands...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.