BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the process of being restored from ground up, in Kelowna, BC. Great shape considering the rare model. call Randy at 250-862-2915 expect long delay to hear response. Canadain paso-$15,000 Firm
Can't find another like it? Too bad. Ha

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just curious what the Heck makes it so rare that its worth that much???

------------------
Leslie
67 & 72 Broncos

·
Registered
134 Posts
For that kind of money it better be completely restored and uncut with a 44, C4 and power brakes and steering. My 66 was only $1000 US with no rust or dents (when I got it
) and my wifes totally stock almost rust free 67 was only $1500 US.

Got pictures???

------------------
FearMe is only for fun, my real name is Roger and I'm a smartassed punk----"Fifteen men on a dead man's chest..yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum"

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Originally posted by FearMe:
For that kind of money it better be completely restored and uncut with a 44, C4 and power brakes and steering. My 66 was only $1000 US with no rust or dents (when I got it
Ya, but Roger, I'm betting money that this one has coil spring front suspension! and hey, $1000 US is pretty close to CDN$15000 these days :)

------------------

I'm on my way to impact, Taste the high speed dirt!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thats around $10,000 US and you've seen some of the nice EB's at SOB you could get for that kind of money. When I see things like "In the process of being restored from ground up, ........Great shape considering the rare model." it just makes me want to SEE what it is. And we both know a stockis 74 isn't realy that 'rare' or hard to find Bronco. Quinn only spent $2500 on his 74 stocker and it's in pretty nice shape.

------------------
FearMe is only for fun, my real name is Roger and I'm a smartassed punk----"Fifteen men on a dead man's chest..yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum"

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Originally posted by FearMe:
Thats around $10,000 US and you've seen some of the nice EB's at SOB you could get for that kind of money. When I see things like "In the process of being restored from ground up, ........Great shape considering the rare model." it just makes me want to SEE what it is. And we both know a stockis 74 isn't realy that 'rare' or hard to find Bronco. Quinn only spent $2500 on his 74 stocker and it's in pretty nice shape.
Yep, *I* know, but they really are more rare up here. You can still find some pretty nice rigs for 6-10G CDN if you look tho. Anything under 4G CDN is a waste of time unless you have a glass body to put on it. I wouldn't pay for someone elses resto anyway, since you have no control over what is/was done, and how. There is still a market here that will support it tho, because I see them for sale in that $ range as often as the sub 4G beaters. I've given up on EB's untill I win the lottery. In the mean time I'm gonna build my 77 EB title into a monstrosity with a Ranger supercab and a steel bed....not too original, eh Roger:?) but it should be cheap to build and fun to beat on.

------------------

I'm on my way to impact, Taste the high speed dirt!

·
Registered
18 Posts
And I only paid $1800CDN for BOTH of my Broncos!! The 72 even came with disc braked 44.

------------------
Leslie
35 Boggered 72 Bronco
67 Bronco, lawn ornament

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey if Bronco's are worth that much in Kelowno I have a classic 1980 Bronco I would be willing to get rid of for , oh let's say $10,000.00 HeHe just messing with ya.But I could pretty much guarantee you would never find another one like mine.But seriously why the high inflation on Broncos up there?They are still just Fords!

·
Registered
144 Posts
If John Candy was alive he would be interested!

------------------
470,800 and rising
I am the black cloud of somke that flies by at 3500rpm!
(Please note diesel smoke is dangerous so lay off the throttle!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts