BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm buying a 4runner within the next couple weeks and I was looking at gettin a pro comp stage 2 lift for it and throwing on 33's. I just wanted to know how well the stock gearing pushed them? And if it isn't very good, what gearing should i get keeping in mind a 2" body lift will be added and tires will become 35's ? And my truck is goin for really cheap cause I don't wanna waste time tryin to haggle the price. So if anyone wants a tough truck for cheap...:D

·
Registered
268 Posts
Crack said:
I'm buying a 4runner within the next couple weeks and I was looking at gettin a pro comp stage 2 lift for it and throwing on 33's. I just wanted to know how well the stock gearing pushed them? And if it isn't very good, what gearing should i get keeping in mind a 2" body lift will be added and tires will become 35's ? And my truck is goin for really cheap cause I don't wanna waste time tryin to haggle the price. So if anyone wants a tough truck for cheap...:D
i am selling my 85 4Runner to go travelling

the body needs some TLC - my body man's dad just died of cancer so he won't be able to do any work for a couple of weeks.

anyways..

it's got 35" BFG muds on aluminum rims for street, and 38.5x14.5" Swamper SX's on 15x10 steelies for off-road

5.29 US gears, lock right front, spool rear (rear axle out of an IFS truck)
custom drive shafts
Dual Transfer cases - 120:1 crawl ratio
rancho 9012 shocks all around
OTT hysteer
front allpro springs
rear chevy springs
stock drivetrain, good shape 282K km
custom tube bumpers by camrock and nerfs by pook
cd/alarm/cb/pa etc. etc. lots of little goodies 97 integra buckets, all pro whel spacers, new alt/fan clutch/battery/starter/power steering pump blah blah blah - i want about $9000 - if i fix the body up i'll want at least 10k. and this is a VERY good deal, really. you could not build this truck for that. (or at least if you could it would take you a LONG ass time)

if you're interested give me a call 604-710-5799

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks Kissmyaxle, i do know your truck from seeing it around and it is sweet, but I don't want somethin that hardcore. I'm gonna get a 93 or 4. I drive a ton on the street and a spool isn't the best for that. I'm gettin a 3L V6 not a 4 cylinder and its gonna be leather and all the goodies. lol, then i'll end up destroying it at stave like I always do....:rolleyes: gonna go look at this I think

http://www.canadatrader.com/trader/result/affich.asp?sid=50GTLZG6376223&rubno=4100&pa=21&pr=6

1 - 5 of 5 Posts