BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, who is going to the 4WDABC Region 2 run this Sunday? 9AM Squamish Chief overflow lot just off hwy 99 & Indian arm road. I believe we will be going in the Indian Arm road or perhaps somewhere else of interest.
I am sure John of the Roverlander will have something excellent planned for us

Wes

------------------
...a member of the herd
www.hot.alloffroad.com

·
Registered
30 Posts
Chris,

The plan will be to find some snow to play in. I did not find any on the Indian Arm road last weekend nor anything else much interesting to keep a group occupied (although there are lots of little trails, most that just dead end to keep a couple trucks occupied).

I think the plan now will be to either try the Conroy Creek FSR or head towards Callaghan Lake - should be snow on those two routes.

John

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have been up the Callaghan road. There is now a Provincial park there (unmaintained though). I have also been to the old Northair mine site near the lake. Madley(sp?) lake is also near by, but for some reason someone put all these rocks infront of the bridge.

They are up pretty high, so I suspect there will be snow

Wes

------------------
...a member of the herd
www.hot.alloffroad.com

·
Registered
71 Posts
Originally posted by Wes Rempel:
So, who is going to the 4WDABC Region 2 run this Sunday? 9AM Squamish Chief overflow lot Wes

If you'll wait for me I'll see you there......LOL

Barry

Barry

------------------
88 4Runner SR5/PMS

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Dan:
Is this run open to newbies?

Dan...the ultimate newbie.
Open to everyone. Yes, even you Dan

Wes

------------------
...a member of the herd
www.hot.alloffroad.com

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Having front and rear tow points are basically the only thing really needed. I know there will be stock and stockish trucks there.

Wes

------------------
...a member of the herd
www.hot.alloffroad.com

·
Registered
71 Posts
Originally posted by Wes Rempel:
So, who is going to the 4WDABC Region 2 run this Sunday

I won't be able to make it...I'm going to take advantageof the sunshine to put my new back lawn in..

How does that go now....green up, or brown up?

------------------
88 4Runner SR5/PMS

·
Registered
222 Posts
Well I was at the chief overflow parking lot at 9:10 but no one was there. Heard someone on the cb try to give me directions but it cut out. I sure had fun 2 wheelin there and back though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.