BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for immigration to Canada.
Need your advise. Like the 4x4 travel (in Russia a lot of 4x4 roads).
Need a job offer which increases my points (immigration rules) by ten (10).
Who needs a good sales representative (worked for US company for 5 years, (electronics)) with 4x4 travel spirit?

Thanks ,
Serge.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
beaterchevy said:
Ticks me off when boat loads of trouble can come into this country and people like yourself spend years going thru the proper channels. I hope you can make it Serge.

:canadian
That also bothers me.

·
Registered
259 Posts
yeah dont even get me started on that one, and we even provide lodging and all that crap while they await there immigration hearing. i hope you make it serge, best o luck to you

·
Registered
345 Posts
hey why dosnt one of the girls on this site just marry Serge in. JK. good luck Serge this is one kick ass country with more than enough 4x4 trails.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
One thing is that a lot of the immigrant workers do work, and ar a lot of jobs you or I would not do.
But it bites that when you go through the proper channels it takes forever.
I read something a while back about chinese women flying over when the are at their due date hoping that they go into labor and give birth in Canada, in order for the baby to get Canadian citizenship, years later the kid can immigrate to Canada and sponsor the whole family!!
I hope this isn't true, because there are a ton of educated, talented people who are waiting patiently.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts