BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what's the going rate for 5.13's? I got a set that I may have to sell so I wanted to know a ball park figure on how much I should ask for them.

THX

·
Registered
380 Posts
There was a discussion about Samurai gearing options on this board, I think I remember someone saying that a set would cost a couple hundred, maybe a little more, at a wrecker. He may have been talking about 4.64 gears though.

·
Registered
380 Posts
When i lived in Nelson BC, the local wreckers wanted $300 an end but same here in Toronto
That seems a bit high, for $600 you are aproaching the price range of a Rocklobster t-case, which is probably a better option for crawling gears.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Cost of 5.13's

Woke Up Dead said:
There was a discussion about Samurai gearing options on this board, I think I remember someone saying that a set would cost a couple hundred, maybe a little more, at a wrecker. He may have been talking about 4.64 gears though.
Alpi's was $200 - $250 an end about 1 year ago if i remember right.... just call 'em up and ask 'em, I'm positive they have some in stock.

David

·
Registered
229 Posts
It dependes if it is two front sidekick r&p's of just a front and rear. I pay about 300 for two fronts. I payed 225 for a front and rear for my kick a month ago. Just my two cents.

Basically they are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Woke Up Dead said:

That seems a bit high, for $600 you are aproaching the price range of a Rocklobster t-case, which is probably a better option for crawling gears.
Oh is that so ? How much did you pay for your rocklobster by the time it found it's way to your chassis ? I think your way off dude, and i know you said approaching, if you get that good a deal, id like to know where you purchased that case.

·
Registered
380 Posts
No rocklobster here man, see the signature? I'm just going by what I read on here a couple of months ago. Some guy who seemed to know what he was talking about said that if you find a used one you can have it in your Sammi for about $800.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry guys been busy the last few days. So your saying anywhere in the range of $350-$500 for a set of fronts is the going rate for them? who whould be interested in a set for lets say $400 shiped to BC?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts