BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a few assorted small Chevy GMC parts for 67-72 trucks.Example 68 C10 fender emblems $5,pr of 69-70 Custom 10 emblems $10,assorted glove box doors $10ea,assorted speedo assemblies $20ea and I have wiper motors, ashtrays,marker lights,a couple of doors,front center link end to end,rims,headlight bezels,arm rests,door panels,seat belts, door glass call 604 856 7264 Aldergrove

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
how much for dash? what marker lites do you have? i'll tke a glove box door.. maybe two. wont be able too come get until weekend if thats ok?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much for dash? what marker lites do you have? i'll tke a glove box door.. maybe two. wont be able too come get until weekend if thats ok?
I'm sorry I don't have a dash,is it the radio section you need?I just have the regular side marker lights not the deluxe and I will be racing at Aggasiz Saturday night so Sunday would be the only day good for me.Just give me a call and let me know when you are coming.Thanks Paul

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
DOH.. i meant gauges... thanks Paul.. will call ya.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Races cancelled for Saturday night come on out for the parts if you wish. 604 856 7264

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I a have added a few more items that I found in my storage unit.I have put most of the items out on my display table so we are not hunting around for the stuff.I will also take for free rough junky 67-68 Chevy grills,hoods, fenders,doors,box sides, tailgates that you can't sell or don't want anymore I will skin the parts for the shells for my street stock.Please remember I will take them for free and just want the junk stuff because it's going on a race car...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts