BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone that wants to buy a rare truck this is the one (only 299 ever made) This vehicle was a original suburban school bus (yellow) but the body was shot so I put another body on the frame. Have all doors that are rust free, tint glass all the way around, orig 307 4spd, buckets with 2/3 seat behind then full seat in the back. This truck was the one I've always wanted to build, but I have to finish my 72 3/4 ton 4x4 supercheyenne and need to free up some cash. I have collected and bought lots of parts to do this truck within the past 2 years. My loss is somebody elses gain. It is a project but with money and time, it would be beautiful.
If anyone is interested let me know. I need about 1200.00 obo (lots of spare parts)

------------------
ramsrhodes

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
First lets see if anyone wants the sub. I have another 72 3/4 ton 4x4 Sierra grande also so I could use it for that, but to start with I need those F**d 16" x 7" stock rims,TIRES optional. You seem to find deals on them. Find me some then we can talk. Oh by the way here is the number for SWAT Machines ask for Glen Morrow 604-581-0808. Glen should be able to set you up with a diff, but if your not in a hurry wait a bit on my diff. By the way if you need any parts for your truck let me know.

------------------
ramsrhodes

·
Registered
160 Posts
I could be interested, any pics?

------------------
90 Sub,496BBC,d60,14b,detroits f+r, 44 boggers,th400,np205,insane ,warn15000,balls of steel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts