BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
anything included with the tub?? frame, drivetrain etc?? i wanted your ph# before but i don't remember calling you?? mind passin it out again, i might be able to come get it in a couple of weeks depending on what's included

------------------
It's notugly, it's a beautiful work in progress, and yes the rust is supposed to be there!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it comes with the frame , spings and there is a bunch of other odds and ends i've got a few front drive shafts i'd give you one with it if your in need of one... 1 250 837 7021 and ask for Derek

·
Registered
453 Posts
thanks i'll call tonight

------------------
It's notugly, it's a beautiful work in progress, and yes the rust is supposed to be there!

·
Registered
453 Posts
sorry for not calling i got stuck fixing a blown master cylinder on my buddy's toy i will DEFINATELY get ahold of you tomorrow

------------------

·
Registered
453 Posts
hey 85, it's me again, i forgot to ask you how long of a drive it is from kamloops to revelstoke, and i figure calling you back at 11pm is probably a bad idea, my friend said he'll drive me if it isn't too far to pick up the windows, and rad for sure, and maybe a few other odds and ends in about 2 weeks, thanks again

------------------

·
Registered
453 Posts
sounds good thanks

------------------

·
Registered
78 Posts
Originally posted by 85 shortbox:
Blazer tub with very minor surface rust, ready to move. $350 obo
are you interested in swaping tires for the tub?i manage a used tire store in abby,i dont have a lot of big stuff,but lots of 31's and smaller.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I might be interested in some tires, i phoned you once before when i had lift spings for sale.... i'm buying a 89 s-blazer and i'm going to need some tires for it, it's not lifted it's just a cruzer so i'll just need some good stock sized tires

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi there 85 shortbox! ya i remember..wish i would have had the cash for the springs.it was a wicked deal!Let me know the size and maybe brands you might like and i'll see what i have.Also pardon my newbie ? the tub is the floor of the truck,right?I better make sure i know what i'm looking at,eh!

·
Registered
78 Posts
ok

------------------
79 blazer k5/ stock except for 33" wild country's
75 skylark w/455 & posi

1 - 14 of 14 Posts