BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey, it's Mark from Whistler. I spoke to a guy yesterday about his car trailer but no luck. He wanted $3000.00 or a quad. It wasn't really that nice anyway. I am really interested in your truck. If there is anything else you can think of for trade let me know. Are you sure you don't want a CR125 and a tiltling single sled trailer? Mark 604-938-0675

·
Registered
66 Posts
How about this? I have a friend with a 1983 Buick LaSabre( big ass boat of a car), with a 307 (4 barrel) in it. The car is from out of province and has never been registered in B.C. it has been sitting here for 6 months. He started it up and it runs perfect. The car only has 95000km's and runs great. He is willing to trade the car to me if I want. Would this beast intrest you? The engine would be pretty sweet to swap into something 4x4. Let me know! Mark

·
Registered
87 Posts
I am Interested

Does it happen to have a pto winch also? I'd be interested in trading a 74 Suzuki 400 2 stroke, serious power bike, not for inexperienced riders, and a dana 60 with possible 373 gears in it.
What do you think?
Randy
rc

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
trades

no to the car,but thanks, two strokes if its a kdx, but did you say dana 60 front your on the rite page today,tell me more also keep firing different combos at me

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
trades

no to the car,but thanks, two strokes if its a kdx, but did you say dana 60 front your on the rite page today,tell me more also keep firing different combos at me. stock truck no pto but i am looking for a 1200++ winch in trade pto hydraluc electric, 53 vintage army truck pieces,

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hmmm

The Dana 60 is a rear, the bike I have listed as 1600.00 obo and expecct near that price. How do I know if it is a kdx?
Randy
rc
ps. Know anyone looking for a 2wd nissan wiht a rebuilt?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.