BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of options does a guy have if he wants 8bolt 15X10" wheels. I have found 1 white wagon wheel style, but most tire shops say "Unavailable combination".

·
Registered
78 Posts
I picked up my 15x10 8 bolts white steelies from fountain tire for a incredible deal. Only place in kelowna that would go the extra mile and get me what I wanted. They have my business next year when I buy my 36-38 tires.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So the white wagon wheel is the only rim available without gettin them made?? Thought there would be more variety than that.

·
Registered
78 Posts
not really. Not much selection. If you want selection you have to move up to larger rims then you loose selection of tires. Good luck

·
Registered
87 Posts
White wagon Wheels and EATON/Bart monster wheels [modular style]. The only 2 styles I know of. I got some 15x10 8Bolt whitespokes from Fountain Tire brand new for $50 a piece. They were sittin on the shelf for a while and they just wanted to get rid of them so I put a deposit on them for a month and the salesman didnt know they already sold 3, so they had to order me 3 new ones at the clearance price, I SCORED!!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Hmmm... I have 8 lug, 15X10 crome jobbies on my truck.

Pretty plain style, but they were also pretty cheap. Kal-Tire in Kelowna ordered em in for me.

15x10 8lug rims are hard to find because often they will not fit without modifications to your vehicle (I had to grind down my front calipers).

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
85_GMC_4x4 said:
Hmmm... I have 8 lug, 15X10 crome jobbies on my truck.
Thats what I'm lookin for. They look the same as the white spoke, just chrome. I've bin told these don't exist:rolleyes:
Do ya remember what they cost (about)?

·
Registered
681 Posts
That's exactly what they are, chrome version of the white-spoke.

I believe I paid about $75 a piece

1 - 9 of 9 Posts