BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
i'm interested. we need approx 60 to 70 pcs. are they the 6x8 or 7x9? how can i reach you? i tried that # you posted but it aint workn.

·
Registered
377 Posts
i'm interested. we need approx 60 to 70 pcs. are they the 6x8 or 7x9? how can i reach you? i tried that # you posted but it aint workn.
May I ask what are you planning to do with that?
I am looking at a way to dispose some cryosote wood, few thousans truckloads...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Maybe you can't reach him at that number because you have revived a thread from almost 2 years ago. Not tryin to be an ass, just tryin to help. :)

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
May I ask what are you planning to do with that?
I am looking at a way to dispose some cryosote wood, few thousans truckloads...
build a huge tower out of them and torch them. that would be unbelievably awesome

·
Registered
377 Posts
build a huge tower out of them and torch them. that would be unbelievably awesome
Steve the one I would get are soaked wet, cant burn them as they got negative energy ratio. even cement factories are not an option. Disposal is quite expensive...wish I would find a use to dispose for free...
talking about over 100 000 cubic meters they are probably about half the thickness of railroad ties.

Picalo I wont get them before 4-5 years...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts