i need it SOON tho

·
Registered
708 Posts
oh damn.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have a IFS frame, SWB.. It is mint... i will also turn it into a SAS if you want (ie: Build and weld the hangers).. this thing is mint.... still has Factory paint.. i dont want to part with my 82 frame.. by the look of your sig you have a 86.. perfect for you..

·
Registered
708 Posts
yeah i would want a SAS frame. for this frame i would just put sum leafs on and a solid axle and my SAS is done correct? well and diff driveshaft and such correct? o yes and how much for the frame? i have a longbox but im flatdecking it anyways. all i would need is a different driveshaft for the rear?

·
Registered
136 Posts
PoorMans4x4 said:
yeah i would want a SAS frame. for this frame i would just put sum leafs on and a solid axle and my SAS is done correct? well and diff driveshaft and such correct? o yes and how much for the frame? i have a longbox but im flatdecking it anyways. all i would need is a different driveshaft for the rear?
you need steering arms, from OTT or AllPro.. because the steering is different.. you will need a rear shaft foresure.. and possibly a front one.. if i do all the work for the SAS.. i want 900$, with out that i will take 700... this is a mint frame.. dont tell me that is too high, i've been a toyota guy for a long time and i know that these things are rare..

·
Registered
708 Posts
sorry i dont have 700 to spend on a frame :(

·
Registered
136 Posts
Mr.Zuki said:

No actually it is finally out of my yard! It was sitting there for 1 1/2 years and nobody wanted it. Now people wanting frames are everywhere but it is gone!!!:D :D

you coulda got really really good money for it here on Vancouver Island.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.