BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://post.craigslist.org/manage/1687534377/j25yk

1985 chevrolet pick up lifted 13-15 inches (front and rear). Gear-driven sb350 recently rebuilt mechanic estimates 325 hp/350 ftlb torque. Edlebrock intake with Holley truck avenger carb (650 cfm). Rebuilt sm465 4 speed tranny. Motor and tranny have less then 2000 kms. Hooker headers with cutsom 2.5 inch exhaust with flowmasters. Np205 tcase. Custom high angle front driveshaft made at pat's driveline in langley. Dana 60 front, corporate 14 bolt in rear with 4.10 gears. New gas tank. Awesome 4x4 truck, moving and need to sell, over $16,000 invested, have recipts for most things. 4500. Call Jason at 778-883-5590 or email [email protected]

·
Registered
737 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, so someone got into the craigslist ad and screwed that right up... my bad, I put the link in there so anyone with a 4 year olds sense of humor could edit the ad... for the record the truck is for sale for 4500 dollars not 40... that was some asshat's idea of a joke. Thanks to the guy who actually tried to help me out

·
Registered
737 Posts
ya ive seen it a few times and thought id give you the heads up but someone on here still decided to screw with it... :shakehead:
good price on the truck tho free bump !

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Has papers but a VI, needs front windshield and a crimp on the ebrake cable to pass. I have pics if you want some email me. If the truck isn't sold soon I am just going to get it to pass myself, put some tires on it and sell it for more but I dont have the time to deal with it right now. Ive been tinkering around with the truck, other than the stuff just listed the truck is ready to go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.