BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the 4 wire harness that about 2 feet long that goes from the alternator and plugs into the body harness on the drivers side fender well. It has a black round plug. I accidently sold mine when I sold my alternator. The closer to vancouver the better. Pm me if you have one...it goes straight to my blackberry and I can get back to you right away. Thanks

·
Registered
178 Posts
I need the 4 wire harness that about 2 feet long that goes from the alternator and plugs into the body harness on the drivers side fender well. It has a black round plug. I accidently sold mine when I sold my alternator. The closer to vancouver the better. Pm me if you have one...it goes straight to my blackberry and I can get back to you right away. Thanks
I have on here in kamloops, could throw it on the greyhound C.O.D.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are 2 different styles of plugs. 1 style has 2 prongs that are vertical and 2 horizontal, like this;

I I
_ _

The one that I need has 3 vertical in a triangle shape and 1 horizontal on the bottom between the 2 bottom ones

I
I _ I

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.