BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Try pump in high grade fuel with a carb combustion chamber cleaner in the fuel change your oil add some no smoke additive in the oil then do a tune up new plugs gapped right and set your timing and don't forget about your valves ( adjust if you think you need to ) then take your Sammy for a good long burn on the hwy like a couple of hours then just before you drive in to air care dump in a little octane boost to your gas tank ,drive the last few blocks to mix it up . I would be suprised if it even registered any thing coming out of the tail pipe !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It worked for me they said it was the cleanest burning 1986 anything let alone Suzuki

·
Registered
183 Posts
HAHA Rhino...I do believe your talkin about my Sammi Now...LOL

And he is right about the thing not registering. I think I found part of the reason why to...

If all that doesn't work just poke a few holes in your muffler so that half of the exhaust leaks out from there and never accually gets to the end of the pipe.

With closer inspection to mine I realized that there were some holes in the muffler allowing exhaust to leak out. The holes must be in the sweet spot though for my muffler isn't loud...yet.

But damn. My readings were LOW!!!.

LOL

Flyboy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts