BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty, My Rig is for Sale.

I'm taking a hiatus from wheel'n for awhile as my business is picking up and I don't have the time anymore...

For full details and price please see this website I created...
www.qualzone.com/samurai

Please spread the word, I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Paul
Tel: 868-0988

------------------
---------------------
The Yellow SuperFly...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For more information, please see the posts in the For Sale section of this message board.

Thanks!

Paul.

------------------
---------------------
The Yellow SuperFly...

·
webwheeling...
1,475 Posts
Hmmmmm....
The rear diff looks cool in this truck I wonder why that would be though?! This truck is superfly zingerized!

------------------
Dave

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, She is Sold. Went to Lee on the Island. Be sure to check island4x4.com for pics of it in action. He sure seemed happy when he drove it away!

Thanks to all who gave me an "education", I have met many people who I now consider friends through this sport. I appreciate all the weekends and late night help with my rig. I have many wicked memories from the trail...

Alas, my life has changed dramatically in the last year and the main reason is that I simply do not have the time or desire anymore. I'd rather be home with my kids or working on my business development.

My business is now rocking extremely well, and I'm "flush" finally. I'm slated to start traveling like a Banshee. First stop is next weekend which is Dallas, Texas and then in August it's off to Toronto and then China.

But I'm sure that as time passes on I will get the bug again. Next time it will be with a TJ Sport though. ;-) In the meantime, I plan on getting back into extreme mountain biking, since I've noticed some fatty deposits around my midsection.

So, even though I'm kinda leaving the group, please keep me informed (in the loop) as I'm always interested in hearing about your newest creations, trail stories etc.

Special Thanks to Brett, Dave, Jay, Rhys, Tim, Steve and Brienne. And yes, even Mike.

Take Care,

Paul.

------------------
---------------------
The Yellow SuperFly...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts