BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
86 toyota pickup 4x4, reliable 4cyl 22re automatic, 197,000 miles engine runs awesome and has never let me down, the only reason i am selling this truck is because my family is too big for it now and i am picking up a quad cab hilux this weekend

31" bfg mud tires with decent tread, custom snorkel, new muffler, new brakes, very little rust for a toyota, the tailgate is the worst (see pics) some rust on the box, but the frame is completly rust free, there is one spot on the cab where its just starting to rust, but its not too late to fix it.

great truck offroad, but also nice to drive on the road, it has been my daily driver for 2 years now.

$3800 OBO

call sam @ 250-488-5076
or email @ [email protected]

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i havent figured out how to post pics, but just let me know if your interested and i'll email you pics.
truck is in summerland.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$3400 ?? anyone interested. just picked up my hilux this weekend so im no longer using this truck and my yard looks like a used car lot now, so its gotta go. i also forgot to mention that it is an extra-cab.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was hoping to not go any lower than $2900, but i really need the truck out of my yard (and i need the cash!) so come out and take a look if your interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts