BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone looking to see if theres any interest in my truck, i run into some financial issues and dont have anywhere to store my project. currently running 305 3" custom dual exhaust with flowmaster 44 mufflers. took a clean 350 out of a 93 suburban was planning on dropping in but never had the time. also sitting on a beautiful set of 36" tsl radials superswampers(used once paid 1400). on 6 bolt steelies. truck is a shortbox stepside has a sunroof, cb radio,mini torque starter, have a few spare parts such as doors and fenders. truck was being sanded down to be painted. may be willing to partout or sell all togeather throw me an offer. i am tight on how long i can keep this stored at my old house. i can get some pictures upon request or come take a look.
-in Poco. PM me for more details please and ill get back to you open to trades. but trying to regain space due to misfortune.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.