- 5VZ 3.4L V6 Engine from a 98' Tacoma (bought at 88,000km, now has 110,000km on it)
- 37x12.5x15 Interco Irok tires. 4 on it are 85%, 5th spare is not mounted and about 60%
- R151F Turbo Transmission 5speed. (Lower 1st gear ratio transmission 4.313:1)
- Dual tcases (advanced adapter)
Front: 23 spline input 2.28:1 ratio
Rear : 21 spline input 5:1 ratio (advanced adapter)
- Overall crawl ratio is well over 200:1!
- Beefy Tacoma driveshafts and components.
- Driveline eBrake (allpro)
- Trussed Axles
Front: - Armored
- 4.10 FJ80 HyPinion Open diff
- Trail gear hysteer setup (fj80 tierod ends, on heavy DOM tubing)
- Trail gear Hydrolic ram assist steering
- Custom leaf spring packs. Toyota rear mains
- Bilstein 5150 shocks 14" travel
- FJ rotors
- Large V6 Calipers
- (Front end just serviced: Knuckles, bearings, and has new calipers, and ceramic pads)
Rear: - Armored
- 4.10 V6 Locked diff (LocRite)
- Custom leaf spring packs. Procomp 65" aftermarket mains
- Traction bar with 3/4" hiem
- Canted Bilstein 5150 shocks 12" travel
- Custom rear bumper with tow points
- ARB front bumper with tow points
- Warn 8000lbs winch with 150' 3/8 line
- Onboard air 8cfm @ 100psi
- 8Amps of solar panels on roof
- Solid roof rack for carrying heavy items
- Rock Sliders
- Bushwacker pocked/cut out flares front and back
- Hundi Tiberon seats from a 2004 car
- Tripod Pillar guages. White in day, green at night. Water temp, oil pressure, boost/vacume guages)
- All dark grey on black SR5 interior
- Power windows, and door locks (yes the rear window regular is in awsome shape too!)
- All professionally tinted *dark*
- Sports an Australian Toyota hylux inclinometer
- Custom floor pan. (has only the two front seats)
- Rear has cargo area and sleeping area
- Propaine Furnace with digital thermostat
- 400Watt inverter
- Dual Batteries
- All prewired for additional accessories
- AM/FM/CD Alpine 55Wx4 deck, and 200W sub drivin by Orion Amp, 8" bandpass sub
- Solar battery controller
- The sun roof even has the infamous sunshade!
I also have a lot of spare parts for this vehicle. Hood, doors, glass, fenders, engine parts, driveline parts, you name it....
Pictures can be viewed here: http://wickidmachines.com/4Runner/
These pictures were taken just before the bushwacker fender flares were installed.
There is no doubt many more features I have overlooked. Please give me a call to schedule a time to come by and see it for yourself. $12,000 firm. Please only serious inquiries.
If the truck doesn't sell whole, I will be removing the body and selling it separately for $2500obo. Body will come with complete interior, etc. Basically drop it on your frame and go!