BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks,

I'm mainly looking a Bikini Top, Tonneau cover, and windjammer whatever you call it. 91 yj :)

I've got cash, or parts to trade with. (front/rear complete diffs [front diff has new brakes and CV joints] w/94 ranger rims, front clip, TF999 Transmission mated to an NP231, power steering assembly, back seat, lots of stuff aside from body and engine parts.)

My "wishlist" is as follows, and due to cash flow restraints, anything below here would have to be for trade, or trade + partial cash...

- black hardtop & full doors - Got it!
- 9000 lb winch
- 4.10 D30 & D35
- Aussie locker for D35

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right now cash is really tight (just blew everything to get my jeep), so I've only got a few hundred $$. It would have to be trade some stuff + cash, so if you're interested in that, let me know what you're interested in and we'll take it from there.

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
D30 front diff (complete with tires, jeep rims, all steering linkage, new brakes & CV joints) - have to check what gears
D35 rear diff (complete with tires) - have to check on gears
front clip (red, good shape, bit of minor surface rust from being outside)
TF999 Transmission w/ shifter
NP-231 Transfer Case (presently mated to the TF999)
Steering column complete w/steering wheel
power steering pump, hoses, gear box
Complete Dashboard (will confirm gauges)
Supposedly I have a 4.0L wiring harness as well
back seat w/ mounts
Engine compartment mounted jack w/ mount
Heater Core

A few boxes / rubbermaid containers of stuff I haven't gone through. If you're interested in anything, or want to come have a look at what else is there, I'm storing it in Newton for the time being. Should have driveshafts & computer as well.

· Registered
232 Posts
how much are you looking to spend for the diffs and hard top & doors? I might also have a locker for the D35 its a lock right ...same thing as the Aussie
How much you selling it for? Doors and Hard top, what are you looking for?
Cheers

· Registered
232 Posts
I'm in Abbotsford right now, been here for 1.5 months leaving to go back next weekend, just finishing up some school. I don't haggle over pricing, tell me what your looking for, and if I can afford it, i'll buy it, if not, oh well. I have a decent soft top with all windows, no hardware thow, if your interested. I need to replace the dreaded heater motor first, so, with that and school cash is tight, just like everyone else.
Cheers

· Registered
232 Posts
Sorry man, way outa my price range, there's one on craigslist for $100, it is missing the back window, but, i'm sure it's not a $400 window.
Thanks anyway thow
Cheers

· Registered
1,056 Posts
Hey folks,

I'm mainly looking a Bikini Top, Tonneau cover, and windjammer whatever you call it. 91 yj :)

I've got cash, or parts to trade with. (front/rear complete diffs [front diff has new brakes and CV joints] w/stock jeep rims, front clip, TF999 Transmission, NP231, steering column, power steering assembly, back seat, lots of stuff aside from body and engine parts.)

My "wishlist" is as follows, and due to cash flow restraints, anything below here would have to be for trade, or trade + partial cash...

- black hardtop & full doors
- 9000 lb winch
- 4.10 D30 & D35
- Aussie locker for D35

are you still looking for a hard top and doors?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.