BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tranny went in the 4runner, so parting it out.
if you want anything text or call would be the most effective way to get a hold of me.
six04-three62-5466 name is Chris.
it runs so if anyone wants the engine they can come and start it and rev 'er up if you want.
has power windows and all the control units for the doors and such. anyhow, everything will go cheap, so call or text and give me offers.

also you can ask me on here if you really find it necessary, but I will respond fast via cell.

ps. will post parts as they are sold, so you will know what is spoken for.

·
Registered
61 Posts
where is it located?
any pics available?

·
Registered
61 Posts
looking to sell it complete?...if so...how much?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looking to sell it complete?...if so...how much?
to tell you the truth, I just paid $1,400 for it and put another $1,000 into it, and my mechanic said if the tranny was drained and some Lucas was put in, should be able to get another year or 2 out of the tranny. Right now it just slips out of reverse. so $1,200 would be great, I mean, as good as loss can get, lol. anyhow make me an offer. Just changed the front and rear diff, because the back diff went, put new calipers on the front end, and have new rotors and pads in their boxes still. also because the front diff was changed, it needs hubs for the front, so it is only 2wd until locking hubs are installed. but that is an easy job and cheap if you check this site for parts often, may even know someone you can get the hubs off myself

EDIT** Don't be afraid to make an offer, the worst I can do is say no, I will not be offended.

·
Registered
61 Posts
can you get me some more pics...I would have to come quite a long qway for it...so would like to see some more of it before I make an offer

·
Registered
61 Posts
the whole body really...I have one that is rusting away...but the engine, and tranny are both in good shape...so...maybe thinking of a swap, depending on the condition of yours

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok, will do. the body doesn't have alot of rust, just a little by the back wheels. but will take pics wherever i see rust. now my truck could really use new seats, and if your 4runner has good seats, then i might replace my pickups seats, with the 4runners seats, and i could make a decent price adjustment.

·
Registered
61 Posts
alright...yeah...mine is full leather interior...lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
33's...on 16" wheels...there is a pic I think of it on my profile

·
Registered
61 Posts
actually..pics are in newbies I think

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the green one? anyhow you will probably be cutting the wheel wells if you have 33's eh? that should take care of the rust if so...

·
Registered
61 Posts
The Green one is my wheeler...the red one in pic'd in the newbie section is the DD

·
Registered
270 Posts
Holy crap this is an amazing deal for the whole truck, if this were end of April i'd pick it up tomorrow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts