BC 4x4 Forums banner

93 Suburban, Stolen!!!!!!

11K views 33 replies 17 participants last post by  abby4runner 
#1 · (Edited)
Reactions: lars
#4 ·
OK, so the trucks been recovered at Stave Lake of course!!

Mark saw it on the way down on the back of a flat deck and said it looks pretty bad.

I talked to the tow truck driver and he's indicated that all 4 tires have been blown off the rims, guess bead-locks would have helped....LOL

back window has been smashed out, stereo and amps have been ripped out but the sub woofers are still there, as well as some tools.

Other apparent damage is the front end folded in causing the fenders and hood to buckle, and the right rear door skin is folded up.......who'd a guessed??? ...LMAO!! (previous wheeling damage)

So, anyone know of any good deals on a '95 or newer 2500 Suburban with a 454 Vortec?????

#16 ·
Yes.

Luckily it was missing a front CV shaft, so luckily it can't be accused of being in four wheel drive.

Would hate to break that record of a HOT Vehicle never being offroad, that would be completely and utterly against the bylaws of the club

#6 · (Edited)
So, after I dry all the gasoline out of my smashed camera, I decided to load the memory card into the computer and found these highly intelligent individuals who toke my truck decided to take some incriminating pictures of themselves in the Burb.

When interviewed by the RCMP, I asked them if they had checked the memory card for any photos. They replied "no one's that stupid" guess they should have given them more credit, or less.

Now with this evidence found on the link below, the RCMP have proof they these guys were indeed in my vehicle without my permission. GOTCHA!!

Pics are here: http://gallery.hot4x4.ca/album520

#13 ·
O/K here’s a quick summary of what the cops and I feel transpired:

Buddy(s) get my Burb stuck at Stave after removing the car topper and roof rack via some low overhead obstacle, they (he) remove my wallet, stereo, dig. Cam., loose change, FRS radios, and my Jackets (that they are wearing) and hike out of Stave to steal a Blazer, and get a jerry can of gas to torch the Burb after removing all my tools, amps, and subs. However, when the Perp returns to the lake he panicked when he saw the cop truck and takes off, the constable takes chase, and calls ahead for a spike belt to be laid at Dewdney Trunk…. Buddy hit’s the belt tries to turn and rolls the Blazer, smashing my camera and all other paraphernalia and soaking everything in gasoline. They nab him find my ID and call me when back at the station with “buddy “ in the slammer.

#9 ·
That's awesome! Post pics of this douche bag so we can find him when he gets out of jail! Please post his name and any other info after you go to court.

Attachments

#11 ·
what a bunch of degenerates

#12 ·
Ohh man what idiots!!!! Well thay must have been on drugs or are dumber then a door knob to take there own pics and leave the camera behind.

By chance did you have any security device that would have slowed these guys down? I have a big yellow like club on mine. So far no issues.

BTW, I HIGHLY recommend you get your hamradio licence then install a automatic position reporting system in your suv. You can turn it on and off at will. This setup takes in GPS signaling info and then transmitts its location. You can look up your vehicle on the internet. It is MUCH better for tracking vehicles FAR and away from Cell towers that ONSTAR typically use. If you want to know more about it goto www.aprs.org and to know more info on studing and obtaining your licence goto www.rac.ca

Now you need to use these images of this guy to the best of your abilities. How old would you say this person looks? I dont think he is 18 as this would make it easy to submit his pit to all the local secondaries. Might want to pic some popular chat sites online. Also, these people in this pic know this area. Goto this area when there are others of the same age and interview people with this guys pic and chances are you will find somone that knows him.

#20 ·
First thing what year is the Burb.... I'm looking for a 2500 '95 or newer with a 454 Vortec tailgate not barn doors. But might consider a 1500 with 350 if price is right.

Also want all creature cumforts, no ex-RCMP or work truck.

#23 ·
I got bounced here from some other post with pictures of the fools that took the truck, actually took pictures of themselves...I dont know whats gotten into these fools minds...steal truck+find camera+take pics of yourself in stolen truck+leave camera= ****ing morons.

But ya, well into that bottle.
:beer

Puppet

#25 ·
wow, not sure how i missed this thread 2 years ago, but that's one hell of a story....

So what happened to the degenerate that got caught? Did he do any time to your knowledge?

Also, the asswipe in the seat ... is that a crack pipe he's holding????

#26 ·
The guy in the seat is the Sh!t head that the cops caught. I have no idea what he got charged with, all I know is that they couldn't prove he stole the truck.

Funny, I posted on the Herd gallery that he was smoking a crack pipe and I got scolded by some guy named "Jib tecker" that it was a "Jib Pipe you stupid F***ing Idiot" Quote unquote. Like I know better! . . . . . LOL!

:cool:

#28 ·
Who knows if they stole it or not?? I mean, I don't know about you, but I go up FSR's all the time and smoke jib in stuck vehicles and then take all the valuables that people leave in them!! :cwm24:

#29 ·
Oh I hear ya!

I can't count how many trucks I've seen just stuck in the mud running with no one around!

:cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23:

I thought this was all behind me 2 years ago! thanks Steve you owe me a drink for opening up old wounds! :poke:

. . . . . LOL!

#31 ·
Ha Ha! No Rob, not again, the title would then say another F***IN Burb. Stolen!!!!

Besides, this one has an engine immobilizer and I now keep my Shotgun at my bed side!

Congrats on the new Runner. Black! . . . NICE!

Cheers!

:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.