BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jeep is sold - I have upper 1/2 doors still available and taking up room in the garage.

• 1/2 soft uppers - black, good shape except -drivers zipper a bit funky but works. - $100

• Chrome rear bumpers (came off my CJ7 but should fit Yjs) - Sold
  • Set of front floor mats - first person to buy something who wants these can have them.
  • 1/2 doors - white. drivers interior door handle broke (I'd just switch over the hard door handle each season). Otherwise work great - Sold
  • soft top for 1/2 doors + harware - black, Missing a few Snaps for above the door (can be fixed with some new snaps and a rivet gun). Slight tearing around rear corners. Rear window a little scuffed from straps. Otherwise in good shape. - Sold
  • Bestop Bikini top - black, perfect shape - Sold
  • Bestop Tonneau Cover - black, for soft top folded down, perfect shape - Sold
  • Neoprene seat covers - black with jeep logo, perfect shape, waterproof and comfy -Sold

Email - [email protected]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The 1/2 metal dors + 1/2 soft uppers + soft top and hardware I'd let go $350, but regarding shipping - I'd say as a last resort - it ain't easy stuff to package up and lug down to the depot - If i get no other interest in by next week I'll see about shipping, sound OK?

Otherwise let me know if you are interested in making a trip down and I'll give you my address.

Still have the seat covers and bumpers ..

Bikini and tonneau are sold

how much for the soft top set 1/2 doors ect.... willing to ship to vernon collect on the bus? or have you sold the bikini?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.