BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Times are a little tough right now so I need to downsize my fleet first on the chopping block is my Grand Laredo ZJ
Its a 93' Red with Grey interior clean no rust couple of small dents. PO didn't wheel it I've only wheeled it once. Its a full time 4by auto new 2 inch lift not to old rancho rs5000 shocks. Nice stereo with 7 inch motorized dvd and 12 inch sub in custom box in the rear quarter panel. 32 x11.5 BFG all terrains with tons of tread and a brand new spare not mounted.
Its got new track bar new front wheel bearings new lower ball joints new water pump new t stat new lower link bushings rebuilt alternator new exhaust (all with less then 1000km's) Recent front brakes, checked and still good rear brakes, rebuilt tranny two years ago and replaced motor back in 2000. Its an American car and has 200000+ miles on it hence all the recent maintenance. It drives nice and smooth quiet and presents itself well.
No pics its a rust free clean non faded red jeep thats just the right size.

$2500 obo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.